For GasNet partners
To ensure reliable and safe operation of the largest gas system in the Czech Republic, we work with a number of partners and suppliers. The services and goods supplied include, in particular, construction and excavation work, supply of gas equipment and materials or IT services.
What we buy
GasNet purchases a variety of materials and services needed to support the operation of gas facilities. The purchasing portfolio is divided into two basic product types with detailed classification classes:
- Core commodity: products for network operations and maintenance, construction, refurbishment, operation and maintenance of gas facilities, measurement technology
- Non-core commodity: products for building operations and maintenance, vehicles, computing, consulting, HR services and marketing
How we buy
Our goal is a transparent purchasing process. We select suppliers through tenders with defined rules. We implement the selection procedures:
- Outside the Public Procurement Act - electronically, as an electronic tender (eTender) or electronic auction (eAuction)
When purchasing, we prefer:
- Catalogue purchasing - especially for non-stock materials with a large number of items and high turnover. The catalogue is imported from a web-based e-shop, which has a data interface to our purchasing system.
- Automated orders - suitable for purchases of stock and non-stock materials and services with a low number of items and a minimum weekly turnaround.
- Supplier Self Service - suitable for purchases of all items with no restrictions. Orders are stored in the web portal. Suppliers receive information about a new order, can view the order, confirm its fulfillment and transfer it to their system.
How to become a supplier
For selected commodities, we only work with prequalified suppliers whose commercial and technical competence is verified as part of the prequalification process.
If you meet the qualification requirements, simply complete the online registration form.